Friday, August 27, 2010

Oh Mon Dieu!! Merde...I Almond...

It just keeps getting better and better:

@DarrenDreger -- "courtesy: Jamie Bell/TSN.ca. If it is 15 yrs..$100 mil, that equals a cap hit of $6.66 for the Devils. Sign of the beast!! hahaha."

I hope this was indeed done on purpose by Kovy's agent as that would be sublime.

UPDATED SHIT FROM EARLIER (including renouncement of the Devil and all of his empty promises):

Jesus H....I mean, damn it all to hell! Damn Devils, may they drown in the swamp of misfortune no longer. So let it be written, so let it be done already!! For Christ's sake! Oh, I mean, for the love of fukin' Allah! Let these NHL Front Office infidels approve the damn deal already so we can move on with our lives!

NEWEST TWEETS OF REMORSE (from Tom Gulitti of course):

"I hate to do this, but i'm told now that it is not done yet with NHL."

"I'm told NHL has not completed review and it's more than a formality, but latest proposal addressed previously rejected concepts."

Come on Gulitti, what is this? Amateur hour? Oh wait. Nevermind. I almost almond again!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: the term "almond" is my personal slang for mis-speaking or saying something perhaps you shouldn't have said just yet. Tom Gulitti almond regrettably. You'd think he'd have learned by now!

THE SHIT FROM BEFORE:
Finally, and mercifully, the Kovalchuk saga may be drawing to a close. Thank the good Lord in Heaven above, because I'm sick and tired of reading about Kovy and his stupid contract!

From the tweety box in Jersey:

@TGfireandice: "It's looking like Devils got a thumbs up on a contract proposal with Kovalchuk. Waiting for a confirmation."

@TGfireandice: "OK. This is a little late because others are saying it's done too, but I did get second confirmation on league thumbs up."

Okay, now who wants to start some Bergfors trade rumors!!?

No comments: