Friday, September 24, 2010

A Dash of Russian, Heavy on the Swedes

Indeed! I have been conspicuously absent (as if I have hundreds of adoring readers!) from the blog due to a recent vacation and then a post-vacation hangover of sorts -- too much fun crammed into a short period of time for sure. Thus it is high-time I get back into the game so I give unto you this little newsworthy nugget o' news from the tweety box (and the Grand Kamalian, Dan "the man" Kamal, THE radio voice of the Thrashers):

@dankamal: Pettersson & Burmistrov get their 2nd straight pre-season start tomorrow night vs. CAR. D-pairings are Toby-Bogey, Oduya-Buff, Welch-Sopel.

Thank the good Lord, and Craig Ramsay, for the presence of some veteran D-men for this pre-season hockey tilt! Should be interesting...can't wait to see for myself!!

Okay kids, there hasn't been any additional update on the line-up for tomorrow's game against the Canes as I thought there might be. Thusly, I don't know what else to write about. Well, there are things about which I'd like to write, but right now is not really the time. I was hoping to discuss some of the line combos for tomorrow and who might be playing center, but alas we shall have to wait. Until then, see how creeped out you can be at the sight of this "yoga" video:

No comments: