Thursday, October 21, 2010

What The Hell Was THAT???

I've thought about sitting down to type out my thoughts about last nite's tragic hockey atrocity committed on Philips Arena ice against the Buffalo Sabres, but honestly, why should I bother? The Thrashers' players certainly didn't bother to show up -- apologies to goalie Chris Mason, forwards Rich Peverley, Chris Thorburn and D-men Johnny Oduya and Toby Enstrom, who scored the team's lone goal -- so I don't see why I should expend the earnest mental energy to put forth my best writing effort. So fuck it! Let's just hope last nite's game ends up being the low-point of the season in terms of the team's collective effort and "give a crap" level.

Aside from that short rant, the best way I can sum up what happened last nite is through song:



Jerry Garcia LIVES!!! In Japan apparently.

Oh yeah, by the way, as if you hadn't heard, Nigel Dawes' ungrateful butt was cut today and he'll likely be shipped off to pay for his transgressions by toiling for the AHL's Chicago Wolves.

No comments: